Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summary

Well I made it to the end. There were times I did not think I was going to finish, but I did!! I think my favorite discovery was Animoto. I did not realize it would be so easy to make a slide show. I will definitely use this for personal things as well as with my students. This class has also forced me to go out on the web and explore things I have not always been comfortable with. It was nice to see facebook and myspace, however I will not use it in the future. I guess it is just neat to know what kids are talking about when they mention these things. I plan on exploring more on zohowriter. I think this will be a great tool for my visually impaired children as well as myself. I am glad to know it exists. As far as doing things differently I have to say I would like this better if we actually met and had an question and answer meeting. I realize exploring is a great way to learn, but when something does not work and you have tried it 15 times it gets very frustrating. I know a lot of people have someone to ask at home, but I do not and it was hard to find people to help. This part gave me problems, but I am glad I finished. I am ready to enjoy the rest of the summer!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congrats on finishing!