Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thing 15

Wiki's open a whole new world. I always knew what wikipedia was, and knew that while it was good information, it was able to be edited. I created a wiki that I can share with my friends that either want low fat type food ideas or are on Weight Watchers, like a good friend of mine. She and I can add different recipes that are WW friendly and low in points. Check out my wiki at http://mywwfood.pbwiki.com/Foods-with-Low-Points. I only added one snack so far, but it is a good little snack that fills you up.

I will keep playing around with wiki's and see what I come up with.

2 comments:

McWhorter PE said...

That's a great recipe. I copied it for me. All my favorites, crackers, cheese and olives.

Debbie said...

Great idea for a wiki! Keep up the good work!