Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing 13

This is really neat. It will give everyone the opportunity to use a word processor without all the extra software, which I think is GREAT! I also like all the colors. It adds a lot. I had color and smiley faces, but they did not copy.

I tried out Zoho Writer. I made a grocery list to get things I wanted to cook for dinner. You type what you want and then double click it and it posts it in its own little window. Pretty handy. I changed the font, added pictures, etc. I think I could use this as a place to keep my students info, their likes and preferences to activities I do with them, etc. This could be a living journal that I could go back and refer to, add to, print information from, and delete when completed. It is a "on the road" word processor that I could have access to from any computer. It would be quite helpful to keep track with since I type faster than I write.

No comments: