Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thing 10

I LOVED this Thing. This was an awesome discovery. I always wanted to know what those RSS or feeds were when I saw them on websites, but didn't realize what I could do with it! I like the fact that I don't have to check out 3 or 4 different news sites to get up to date news. I can just go to my Google Reader and read everything. In my personal life, I will use RSS all the time, but it may be a little more difficult in my teaching life, since I am a vision teacher. I will teach my kids about this at the high school level though, so they can learn how to get to information much quicker and easier and in one place after the initial reader and sites are set up. Librarians and teachers alike can use this to keep up to date on new books, resources, teaching methods, etc. This will make a lot of people's lives easier!

No comments: